Where do we start?
Just a few reminders:
- God equips Believers with the Word of God.
- Jesus is the living example as the Word of God.
- The Holy Spirit was sent to reveal and empower us to do the will of God.
- The Presence of God abides in us taking up residency as His temple.
- We are not alone. We are not expected to do the will of God by ourselves.
We are expected to:
- Respond to the love of God, our Heavenly Father.
- To have a daily intimate relationship with Him.
- To hunger for His Word and daily feed ourselves.
- To be baptized, filled with His Spirit which allows Him to enable us to hear and obey every Word and submit to His perfect will.
You say, I can not do that, I am not perfect. You don’t have to be perfect.
You do have to be available. It is the Holy Spirit that directs and enables us to do His will.
He is our Counselor, Comforter and Helpmate. He is the Another Jesus talked about (John 14:16)
one like Himself sent to indwell us. We don’t have to be alone or afraid. God has equipped us to do God things!
God puts His mark on us.
You see, as a follower of Jesus, personally I want to do it. It is in me. I desire to do it. I must do it!
His DNA is in us and we can not help but grow if we will trust Him to do what His Word says.
I can not live any other way. I must tell others about the Jesus I have found! I must share with them
the forgiveness He offers from guilt, depression, discouragement. The deliverance from the sinful nature that controls and dominates life and living with a destination to Hell for eternity.
We Must Tell Others!
How Else will They Know Our Jesus as Lord and Savior?
Do you know what His Word says or do you listen to the words of others?
It starts with us.
One person a week, one disciple a year.
Are you ready to follow Jesus? Are you willing to deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Him?
This is the mandate for a believer, a disciple, a Son of God, the family of God, the people of God, the church of God.
Jesus told us “We are the Light of the Word.
Get ready, Get set…. GLOW! (Matthew 5: 16)
(To Be Continued… Part Three)
Dr. David and Linda Kelso n2jesusministries.com